Dance Music Northwest is looking for kick-ass dance music maniacs to write about the scene, discover new music, interview artists, share content, and elevate EDM! We’re the fastest-growing, most passionate team of creators, consumers, fans, and journalists anywhere. We want your help!
Follow the guidelines and let us know why you should be a part of the Dance Music Northwest team! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Working with Dance Music Northwest has all kinds of perks!
- Growing resume skills you can use your entire career
- The opportunity to have your voice heard by thousands of people every day
- Meeting some of the world’s biggest producers and DJs
- A family of friends, colleagues, and connections that you’ll keep for a lifetime
- Free access to the best shows and festivals
- Priority access to new music
- A place at the forefront of electronic music in the Northwest
We have fun every single day sharing incredible music with the world, and if you share that passion – we want you to join us! Our #1 goal is to grow your knowledge, your skills, and the world around us. We’re currently looking for the following awesome people:
Social media hates brands. It’s as simple as that. Algorithm changes make it harder and harder to get great music, articles, and contests out there to fans. So, are you the life of the party? Do your friends call you when they’re looking for something fun to do? Do you have a passion for growing a brand you’re proud of and being a part of a groundswell effort? Are you short on free time but looking to have fun, be pro, and market the hell out of something amazing? If this sounds like you, check this out:
Dance Music Northwest wants to create the most legendary marketing team ever assembled. People unafraid of marketing hard and making as many real, solid connections in a night as they can. When people think of DMNW, one of the first things we want them thinking about is that bright, awesome face that came up to them, shook their hand, and told them all about their latest website obsession. Social Media Brand Warriors would be a part of the team that helps Dance Music Northwest grow to the next level, cultivating professional and social skills you can use the rest of your life.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A genuinely awesome, genuinely friendly personality
- A person with a large social network (both on and offline)
- Fearless social skills and the ability to laugh off any awkward situation
- Knowledge and passion about the dance music scene
- Someone willing to make regular social media posts
- Obsession with learning the N.W. dance music scene and its key players
- Basic photo skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to self-manage
In return, we’ll teach you to use the tools of the social media trade, and offer you a glimpse at what a full-scale digital marketing department looks like. We want to bring in people with passion and drive to learn! As part of the DMNW Marketing Team, you’ll also have access to shows and we’ll get you on the ground to really spread the word.
If this sounds like your ideal fit, please send the following to <ahref=”mailto:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Brand Warrior”:
- A brief paragraph describing why you want to get on the ground for Dance Music Northwest
- A brief list of your favorite clubs, events, artists and songs
- A brief list of your qualifications or any experience you have as a promoter or street teamer
- A link to your Facebook and/or Twitter (Required, we gotta see what you got!)
Are you at every show? Do you have a knack for words? Is your passion for EDM, knowing the most, and building connections unbeatable? Check this out:
We’re looking for new Writers for Dance Music Northwest! It will be your job to find the music and stories people care about, and share your passion with the world. You will help set the tone for the Northwest EDM scene.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Passionate EDM fanatics who want to do good in the scene
- Knowledge of dance music, EDM, and genres
- A particular passion for an aspect of dance music
- Familiarity with the Northwest dance music scene and its key places and players
- Attention to detail and the ability to self manage
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or Microsoft Word
- Basic photo editing skills (not necessary but sweet to have)
If this sounds like your ideal fit, please send the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Writer Application”:
- A paragraph or two describing why you want to write for Dance Music Northwest
- A link to your Facebook and/or Twitter (we’d love to get to know you!)
- Your 5 favorite EDM artists
- Your favorite festival story
- Your favorite kind of coffee (or tea)
If you seem like the right fit for the DMNW Team, we’ll reach to chat! It’s that simple. What are you waiting for?
Think you can help us in a way you don’t see here? Tell us about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Other Jobs” and tell us how your unique talents and skills fit into our team!