We’re days away from Decibel Festival and there’s one really important thing you should know. Decibel Festival announced that this year they will be going 100% paperless which means no brochures, maps, schedules, nothing. Replacing that heap of waste is a fully loaded sleek and sexy Decibel Festival mobile app made by Aloompa, one of the world’s leading festival mobile app creators.
The revamped Decibel Festival app is free of charge and available for both iPhones and Androids. After you download the app and install it, you’re prompted to run through a short set up process that allows you to use GPS, receive important festival and also connect the app to your socials. Once you make your selections you arrive at a simple home page where you can browse through artists performing and have the ability to build your very own festival schedule. Beyond there you have a number of other great features to browse through including maps, finding restaurants and even discover information about the festival you never knew.
- up-to-the-minute schedule and lineup details, view individual performances or entire showcases
- create your custom schedule on dbfestival.com and sync the app to keep your plan at your fingertips
- view all the week’s events in grid view or detailed list view
- streaming music for your listening pleasure within most artist profiles
- gps-enabled map with dozens of relevant points of interest including venues, restaurants, bars, etc.
- schedule change and capacity updates via push notifications
- details and links for all 130+ artists
- social media integration
- news updates from our blog
- FAQs and more