Pacific Northwest fam: Are you ready to go down the rabbit hole? Insomniac’s Beyond Wonderland PNW has officially dropped its’ massive debut lineup. With that starts the vital planning for your trip out to the Gorge this June!
So many conversations are swirling about the festival’s return to our region. With tickets going on sale this Thursday, at 10AM, PST, it’s essential that festivalgoers weigh all their options when choosing the best experience possible to make this an unforgettable event.
Obviously, Headliners will get to experience the beauty of The Gorge Amphitheater venue, making it their home with convenient, three-night camping choices varying from full on glamping to GA adventures.
Against the beautiful backdrop of the Columbia River, all attendees will become immersed in a lively community of thousands of campers as they enjoy both day-and-night festivities like morning yoga sessions and Silent Disco parties till sunrise.
Tent, and RV, camping spots will, obviously, be the norm- as well as incredible turnkey camping options that include lakeside and waterfront accommodations.
Here’s a better breakdown of the camping packages to check out when planning your trip down the rabbit hole:
- Fox Den – Standard car camping with room for one vehicle and one 4-6 person tent in a 15’x25’ space. Available for $109.50 plus taxes and fees.
- Cheshire Cove – A premier, 18’x40’ camping space with superior views across The Gorge for one tent, car, or RV in a designated area accessible to only those in premier camping. Available for $219 plus taxes and fees.
- Acorn Village – An oversized, 24’x50’ campsite closest to the festival grounds for one tent, car or RV. Available for $319 plus taxes and fees.
- Castle Crossing – An 18’x40’ campsite in a private and quieter area of the campgrounds, complete with concierge services and complimentary morning pastries & coffee. Available for $429 plus taxes and fees.
- Royal Shipyard – An elevated camping experience complete with bag service, a furnished canvas tent, 24/7 concierge service, bath products and towels, air-conditioned showers and restrooms, along with exclusive access to BBQs, live TV, video games, and more. Headliners may inquire directly for pricing options.
- Owl’s Nest – Includes a Gorge-branded tent for 2 people, 2 single-sized air mattresses, 2 Gorge-branded sleeping bags, 2 pillows and 1 tent lock, along with access to a propane grill and private restrooms. Available for $599 plus taxes and fees.
- Queen’s Ravine – A glamping package complete with turnkey accommodations, private restroom and shower facilities, dedicated concierge service, and complimentary coffee & pastries each morning. Available for $949 plus taxes and fees.
It’s important to keep in mind that all these options do not include festival admission and that tickets (or in this case, wristbands) into the event must be purchased in addition to these options above.
Beyond PNW is an 18+ event. If you want to peep all the other details, and grab your tickets on the 5th, head over to www.pnw.beyondwonderland.com for more information.
In case you didn’t catch the actual ticket prices: Tier 1 pricing will begin at $179 for GA, $219 for GA+ and $349 for VIP, plus taxes and fees. VIP tickets are only available for Headliners who are 21+. L
deposits begin at just $19.99, so it’ll be easy to snag yours without putting a huge dent in your wallet- if needed.
Get all the latest Pacific Northwest nightlife news, directly to your inbox.